GSP 600 + GSX 1000
Retail Price: $479
Professional closed-back gaming headphones with 7.1 surround sound amp.
- Hear every detail with high fidelity sound and exceptional audio realism.
- Advanced ergonomic design lets you play for hours in comfort.
- Be heard by your whole team thanks to the noise-cancelling broadcast quality mic.
- Never be caught off-guard with Sennheiser groundbreaking 7.1 Virtual Surround Algorithm and Binaural Rendering Engine.
- Headset is multi-platform compatible thanks to exchangeable cables. Surround Sound Amplifier is for PC use only.
Serious gamers need serious equipment. The GSP 600 guarantees to level up your game with deep bass for ultimate impact without overpowering the well-controlled mid-range and finely-detailed highs. Ergonomic ear pads and adjustable headband ensure hours of in-game comfort, and the advanced noise-cancelling broadcast quality microphone minimizes background noise and allows your teammates to hear you loud and clear. To mute, simply lift the boom arm and you’re off the air!
The included GSX 1000 amplifier lets you tweak your audio settings on-the-fly for optimal situational sound rendered by Sennheiser’s groundbreaking Binaural Rendering Engine and 7.1 virtual surround algorithm.
What's in the box
- Audio Amplifier for PC and Mac
- GSP 600 Headphones
- PC cable
- Console cable
- USB cable for the amplifier
Connector2 x 3.5 mm (3-pole connectors) 1 x 3.5 mm (4-pole connectors)
Frequency response (Microphone)10–18,000 Hz
Frequency response (Headphones)10–30,000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL)112 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS
Cable length2.5 m PC cable / 1.5 m Console cable
Transducer principleDynamic, closed
Pick-up patternBi-directional ECM
Microphone sensitivity-47 dBV/PA
Transducer principleDynamic Closed
USB standardUSB 2.0 full speed & USB audio 1.0
Total harmonic distortion0.005 % THD @ -3dBFS
Cable length1.2 m
Connector plugs3.5 mm headset socket
Microphone socket3.5 mm
Loudspeaker socket3.5 mm
CompatibilityPC & Mac View Less
Connector2 x 3.5 mm (3-pole connectors) 1 x 3.5 mm (4-pole connectors) View More